Paperless is safe, secure and smart
Get your statements electronically! We’ll let you know as soon as they’re ready to view online.
Here are a few of the benefits of going paperless:
- Quicker delivery (usually 1st day of the month)
- No need for paper filing
- Safe and secure
- Instantly accessible statement history
- Positive environmental impact (Go green!)
- Delivery notification to two email addresses
Stay in the know, now
Have you ever wondered if your direct deposit’s hit, or a payment has cleared? Maybe you just want to check your balance. eAlerts allow you to receive an immediate email or text message alert when:
- an ATM/debit card transaction occurs
- a direct deposit posts to your account
- your loan payment is due
- checks clear your account
- your balance drops below a dollar amount you choose
- your account has insufficient funds
- a bill payment occurs
It’s like having a teller and a fraud protection service in your pocket!
To get started, just log into Online Banking (use the button at the top of any webpage and enter your login ID and click “go”) click on the Services tab, choose eServices/eStatements from the drop down menu and follow the sign-up procedures.
Here are additional commands for using text banking
Send any of the commands below to 226-563. For easier access and added security, please add this code to your contacts.
Text banking commands:
- BAL – provides balances for all accounts that are enabled for text banking
- BAL + account nickname – provides the balance for the specified account. Example: BAL acct1
- HIST + account nickname – provides account history for the specified account. Example: HIST acct1
- XFER + account nickname1 account nickname2 amount – transfer the specified amount from account 1 to account 2. Example: XFER acct1 acct2 100.00
- HELP – sends a list of contact points for the credit union
- STOP – stops all further text message communications
There is no premium charge for using Text Banking. However, message and data rates may apply.
How to opt-out:
To opt-out of text banking, text STOP to 226563. An unsubscribe message will be sent to your number confirming the cancellation, but no more messages will be sent after that.
Alltel, Appalachian Wireless, AT&T, Bluegrass Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cellcom, Cellular South, Centennial Wireless, Cincinnati Bell, GCI, Immix Wireless, Inland Cellular, IV Cellular, Nex-Tech Wireless, Nextel Communications, nTelos, Revol Wireless, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile, U.S. Cellular, United Wireless, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile, and West Central Wireless.
For support, email [email protected] or call 800.933.2029.