We don’t just work here. We live here, too.
We are fortunate to live and work in the Austin area and proudly take advantage of opportunities to give back to our communities. We support many charitable organizations including Aids Services of Austin, Hounds for Heroes, Operation Blue Santa, CASA, United Way, and the Central Texas Food Bank. We encourage our employees to volunteer and even reward them for their volunteer hours.
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available
- HSA with employer contribution
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical & dependent)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate gym membership discount with family add-on
- All full-time and part-time employees accrue paid time off (PTO) bi-weekly.
- Ask Alex (personalized benefits counselor)
- Kazoo (employee recognition program)
- Telemedicine program options
- Fun and varied employee appreciation events and recognition
- Benefit Advocate Center
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) and Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance.
- Voluntary short-term disability, accident, critical illness, and term life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and travel assistance program
- Headspace app to help with mindfulness, meditation, and sleep