We don’t just work here. We live here, too.
We are fortunate to live and work in the Austin area and proudly take advantage of opportunities to give back to our communities. We support many charitable organizations including Aids Services of Austin, Hounds for Heroes, Operation Blue Santa, CASA, United Way and the Central Texas Food Bank. We encourage our employees to volunteer and even reward them for their volunteer hours.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance available
- HSA with employer contribution
- 11 paid holidays per year
- Flexible Spending Accounts (medical & dependent)
- 401(k) with company match
- Corporate gym membership discount with family add-on
- All full time and part time employees accrue paid time off (PTO) on a bi-weekly basis.
- Ask Alex (personalized benefits counselor)
- Knova Solutions (telephone and email wellness decision support)
- Kazoo (employee recognition program)
- Fun and varied employee appreciation events and recognition
- Teladoc (24/7 access to care via web, phone or mobile app)
- Benefit Advocate Center
- 2nd MD (virtual medical consultation)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employer paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) and Long Term Disability (LTD) insurance.
- Voluntary short term disability, accident, critical illness and term life insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) and travel assistance program