Our branches are convenient, but sometimes you just can’t make the trip. So, we offer a range of free, always-available online services that make it easy to manage your finances. They look and operate similarly across all of your electronic and computing devices, and are packed with powerful features:
- Free online bill pay: Make up to 45 payments per month.
- Free smartphone app with mobile deposit*: Deposit a check from virtually anywhere using your smartphone camera.
- eStatements: Check your statements securely, online.
- eAlerts: Set reminders for loan payments, balance alerts, direct deposits, cleared checks, etc. Only receive the notices you ask for.
- Funds transfer: Move funds between your Velocity accounts or Velocity and other financial institutions.
- Zelle® digital payments network: Send and receive money with friends, family and other people you trust almost instantly, right in online banking or the Velocity mobile app. Read more about Zelle® here.
- Online loan pay: Make payments on your Velocity loans from your accounts at Velocity or other financial institutions.
- Text banking: Check account balances and history, or transfer funds between your Velocity accounts via text message.
- Savvy Money: A good credit score is critical. Monitor, maintain, and improve yours, and receive alerts of major changes — all for free.
Log into online banking using the button at the top of any webpage.
* Some eligibility criteria will apply.
Manage your Velocity Mastercard® in Online Banking
Online banking is the free, always-available, and convenient way to manage your Velocity Platinum or Platinum Rewards Mastercard. Just click the button below to enroll or, if you’re already enrolled, click the Log In button at the top right of any page on our website. Once you’re in, simply choose Credit Card Services from Services in the left-hand menu.
Minimum Device Requirements
Computer operating system: Microsoft 7/8/10; Mac OS X; Microsoft Windows Vista SP2
Supported Browsers: Chrome (recommended), Edge, Firefox and Safari (Current and previous two major versions.)
Mobile app: Android 9.x and later; Apple iOS 14.x (15.x and later preferred)
WatchOS: 8.x and later. Limited support on previous versions.
The following mobile operating systems are NOT compatible: Windows Phone; Blackberry; Kindle Fire