Velocity Mastercard Credit Cards
The Velocity Credit Card.You'll love our credit card! Zero transfer fee. Zero annual fee. 0% APR intro rate* Apply Here
with 0% APR for the
first 6 months
no balance fees
no annual fees
Already have the Velocity Mastercard credit card?
Access your credit card account
We are a credit card issuer of Platinum Mastercards, regular or with ScoreCard® rewards program. These reward points can be combined with your Velocity debit rewards program points.
Velocity Credit Union has the best credit cards - they come with low, fixed rates and are accepted everywhere Mastercard is accepted.
Plus, unlike those big out-of-town banks, our credit union credit card comes with the personal, friendly service you’ve come to expect from us.
Check out the features of this credit card:
- No annual fees
- 0% APR intro rate* for first 6 months
- No balance transfer fees
- Fixed interest rates as low as 7.99% APR**
- Choose a regular or rewards card
- No penalty APR
- Credit card rewards program
And, when you use your new Mastercard, you get:
- Extended Warranty doubles the original manufacturer’s or store-brand warranty on eligible purchases for up to 12 months when you pay for eligible items with your Velocity Mastercard.
- Price Protection reimburses you the price difference on eligible items should you find a lower price within 60 days from the date of purchase when you pay with your Velocity Mastercard.
- Identity Theft Resolution Services help you with credit bureau notification and card replacement should you become the victim of identity theft, not just for your Velocity Mastercard but for all the cards in your wallet.
Velocity share-secured Mastercard credit card for second chances
And if you don't qualify for a traditional credit card, perhaps our share-secured card is right for you. Apply now online, or feel free to call or stop in a branch.
*Intro rate for first six months, not available on savings-secured cards.
**Fixed APR will range from 7.99% to 15.99% APR based on credit score.
Credit Card Terms and Disclosure