For our members age 50 and better, Velocity Credit Union offers a special package of benefits and services called Elite Rewards. But don't worry; there are no meetings and no dues. Take a look at the benefits below:
Elite Rewards Benefits
As an Elite Rewards Member, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Free personal checks
- Eligibility for special loan rates. On many types of loans, this could mean a discount of 0.25% to 0.50% APR* on your next loan, including unsecured loans, new and used auto loans and loans for boats, RVs, or just about anything.
- Eligibility for special share certificate rates on your deposit of $5,000 or more. These special rates can increase your investment annual percentage yield (APY) by 0.10% APY to 0.20% APY** depending upon the amount and the length of time you invest.
Elite Rewards Requirements
All members age 50 and up are eligible for Elite Rewards if they meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Have combined deposits in Velocity Credit Union share certificates, IRAs, money market account, or regular shares (savings) equaling $1,000.00 or more
- Use direct deposit to automatically deposit at least $200 per month on a recurring basis to any Velocity Credit Union account. This can be any direct deposit from employer payroll, employer retirement, or a federal disbursement like Social Security.
- Have a Velocity credit card or a line-of-credit account in good standing with a credit limit of $1,500 or more.
Get Your Elite Rewards
Simply call our Member Services Department at (512) 469-7000 or (800) 933-2029.
**Special VIP certificate rates on their investment of $5,000 for a minimum 1 year CD or longer we can add .10% or for $10,000 at 2 years or more we can add .20% to the rate. This includes traditional and IRA shared certificates. Excludes Mini-Jumbo and Jumbo certificates.
There's only a few days left of the Youth Savings Challenge! Don't forget to join in on the jungle fun and be entered for a chance to win some grrr-eat prizes for your young savers! For more details, visit www.velocitycu.com/savings-investments/youth-club-challenge