Stronger Security Coming
To maintain privacy and security integrity, our online banking platform is turning off a feature called TLS 1.0 in favor of TLS 1.1 which effects online banking, our apps, mobile banking, and our corporate website.
Updating to the most recent browser version will provide stronger security that will be required to continue to do online banking with our website. If you receive the Stronger Security is Required message in your browser, you will need to upgrade your browser (which is always free) to the latest version.
TLS 1.1 is compatible with:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE): version 11 and higher
- Microsoft Edge – all versions
- Mozilla Firefox: version 27 and higher
- Google Chrome version 38 and higher
- Apple Safari
- Desktop Safari: versions 7 and higher for OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) and higher (7)
- Mobile Safari: versions 5 and higher for iOS 5 and higher
Visit: https://www.whatismybrowser.com to find out what browser and version you are using and upgrade if necessary.