Enhanced Core Benefit: Mastercard ID Theft Protection
Effective 1 July 2019, Standard, World, and World Elite Mastercard cardholders will be eligible for an enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection™ solution.
Cardholders will have access to an enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection with the following updated features:
• New single bureau credit monitoring at TransUnion
• New financial account takeover monitoring
• New URL and Domain Monitoring
• Improved design and usability of the online monitoring dashboard
• Improved identity monitoring with more data elements:
– Email addresses (unlimited)
– Debit/credit cards (unlimited)
– Bank Accounts (unlimited)
– Web logins—username and password (unlimited)
– Medical insurance cards (unlimited)
– Drivers’ license (unlimited)
– Loyalty cards (unlimited)
– Affinity cards (unlimited)
– Passport number (unlimited)
– Vehicle Insurance cards (unlimited)
– Social Security Number (single)
• White glove service for all Standard, World, and World Elite credit cardholders: Access to a team of identity theft resolution specialists, available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help resolve cardholders’ identity theft incidents and prevent further damage.
The enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection benefit will be provided by a new provider, Generali, and any new cardholders enrolling after 1 July 2019 via https://mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com will be enrolled into the enhanced Mastercard ID Theft Protection benefit provided by Generali.
Cardholders enrolled in the existing Mastercard ID Theft Protection will receive a communication from Experian before the end of 2019 informing them of the change in vendor and the need to enroll in the Generali solution to continue to receive the identity theft protection service. Cardholders can enroll at https://mastercardus.idprotectiononline.com to start using the benefit.